Boombuds B1 User Manual
- 1 x pair of Boombuds® B1 earphones
- 1 x Boombuds® B1 charging case
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 3 x pairs of additional earplugs (Small, Medium & Large)
- 1 x User Manual
M sized earplugs are recommended for first time use as it suits most users.
Power and Paring Setup:
Please follow the steps below:
- For first time pairing, press the MFB on one earphone for 4 seconds until the LED light is flashing red and green (this indicates pairing mode)
- Then, turn on Bluetooth on your phone/media device, scan until the earphone is visible (it will appear as a 'B1-L' or 'B1-R' unit) and select it in from the list.
- Once it is connected, turn on the second earphone by pressing the MFB for 2 seconds (green light will flash), wait for 2 seconds and they will automatically pair with each other and connect with your phone/ media device.
- To turn off the earphones, press the MFB for 2 seconds (red light will flash) or simply put them back into the charging case after use.
- NOTE: only one earphone needs to be paired to your phone/ media device. If both are paired and are visible in the list, remove one, as this can confuse the connection.
- Once your phone/ media device has stored an earphone as a previously paired device, turn on the earphones as normal and they will automatically pair and connect to your phone/ media device.
Charging the Earphones:
Put the earphones into the charging case in their correct orientation. A red light on the earphones will indicate they are being charged. A green light will indicate they are fully charged.
Charging the Case:
To charge the case, plug in the micro-USB cable and connect it to any USB port. The 4 lights aligned vertically in the centre of the charge dock indicate the charge status. If all 4 lights are illuminated, the case is fully charged.
- Answering phone calls ‒ press the MFB to answer
- Rejecting phone calls ‒ hold MFB for 1s to reject incoming call
- Mute ‒ double press MFB when you are on the call
- Redial last outgoing-call ‒ double press MFB
Activate the call waiting function on your phone
- To switch to an incoming call whilst already on a call, press the MFB to switch.
- Suppose you are on a call and there is another call on hold, you may switch between calls by double pressing the MFB.
To play or pause a track, press the MFB once.
- Model: B1
- Bluetooth® Version: V4.2
- Body Colour: Black
- LED Colour: Green
- Charging Case Battery Capacity: 500mAh
- Charging Case Size: 7.5 x 3.5 x 2.5 cm
- Sound Specs:
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20kHz
- Output: 98±3 dB
- Impedance: 16Ω±15%
- Power: 3mW (RMS)
- Earphone Battery Capacity: 35mAh
- Earphone Voltage: 3.7V,
- Earphone Weight: 5g each
- Effective wireless range: 5 metres
- Continuous play time: 3 hours
- Standby time: 100 hours
- Earphone charge time: 30 mins