Boombuds S1 User Manual
1 x pair of Boombuds® B1 earphones
- 1 x Boombuds® S1 carry case
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 3 x pairs of earplugs (Small, Medium & Large)
- 3 x pairs of earfins (Small, Medium & Large)
- 1 x User Manual
Medium sized earplugs are recommended for first time use as it suits most users.
- To turn on, press the MFB for 3 seconds until the LED indicator flashes blue and red (this indicates pairing mode).
- Turn on Bluetooth® on your phone or media device and scan for the earphones (they will appear as ‘Boombuds S1’.
- Once the earphones appear in your list as a previously stored device, turn on the earphones as normal (press the MFB for 3 seconds) and tap on ‘Boombuds S1’ in the list of devices to connect.
- To turn off, press the MFB for 3 seconds until the LED indicator flashes red.
- Power On/Off: Press MFB for 3 seconds
- Play/Pause: Press MFB once whilst the media player is open.
- Volume Control:
Press [+] to increase volume,
Press [- ] to lower volume
- Song Selection:
Hold [+] for next song
Hold [- ] for previous song
- Answer/End a call: Press MFB once to answer or end call.
- Reject a Call: Hold MFB for 2 seconds when there’s an incoming call.
- Last Number Redial: Double click MFB when the phone is in standby.
- A low battery is indicated by a red flashing light or a “Battery Low” audio signal.
- Connect the micro-USB cable from the earphones to a USB point to charge.
- A red light indicates the earphones are charging, a blue light indicates a full y charged battery.
- Charge time is about 1.5 hours
- It is best to turn off earphones before charging
- For best performance, ensure the earphones are fully charged before use.
- Battery life may reduce over time and the earphones will need to be recharged if they have not been used.
The earphones come with a built-in rechargeable and non-removable Li-Ion battery.
- Please do not try remove or modify the battery, as this can cause the earphones to malfunction and/or become unstable which may cause an injury.
- Please keep the earphones out of high temperatures.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or strong detergents to clean the earphones.
- Do not use the earphones during a thunderstorm
- Keep the earphones away from medical devices such as pace markers.
- Model: S1
- Bluetooth® Version: V4.1
- Battery Capacity: 110mAh (Li-Ion)
- Voltage: 3.7V,
- Total Cable Length: 64cm
- Total Weight: 15g
- Sound Specs:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Output: 98±3 dB
- Impedance: 32Ω±10%
- Power: 3mW (RMS)
- Effective wireless range: 10 metres
- Continuous play time: 8 hours (at full volume)
- Standby time: 300 hours
- Earphone charge time: 1.5 hours
- Sweat & water resistant: IPX7 Rating